Learn more about Dr. Kevin Tally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Tally, Nuclear Medicine, Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tally
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Tally Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Tally, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tally graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tally has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin J Tally FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Tally practice?
- Dr. Kevin Tally has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Tally practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Glastonbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT and Avon, CT.
See Glastonbury Internists and Glastonbury Cardiologists.