A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Tally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Tally, Nuclear Medicine, Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tally
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tally Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Tally, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tally graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tally has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin J Tally FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Tally practice?
- Dr. Kevin Tally has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Tally practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Internists and Hartford Cardiologists.