A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Tally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Tally, Nuclear Medicine, Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Tally, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tally graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tally has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin J Tally FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Tally practice?
- Dr. Kevin Tally has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Tally practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Glastonbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: West Hartford, CT and Manchester, CT.
See Glastonbury Internists and Glastonbury Cardiologists.