A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Teal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Teal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Teal, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Teal graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Teal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Renard Teal MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Teal practice?
- Dr. Kevin Teal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Teal practices Neurological Surgery near Lockport, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK.
See Lockport Surgeons.