A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Theleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Theleman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Theleman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Theleman graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Theleman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin P Theleman MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin P. Theleman practice?
- Dr. Kevin Theleman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Theleman practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Roanoke, TX.
See Grapevine Cardiologists.