Learn more about Dr. Kevin Theleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Theleman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Theleman
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Theleman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Theleman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Theleman graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Theleman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin P Theleman MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin P. Theleman practice?
- Dr. Kevin Theleman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Theleman practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Cardiologists.