A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Theleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Theleman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Theleman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Theleman graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Theleman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Theleman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin P. Theleman practice?
Dr. Kevin Theleman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Roanoke, TX.
See Grapevine Internists and Grapevine Cardiologists.