A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Theodorou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Theodorou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Theodorou, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Theodorou graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Theodorou has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Theodorou MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Theodorou practice?
- Dr. Kevin Theodorou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Theodorou practices Internal Medicine near Paradise Valley, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Paradise Valley Internists.