Dr. Kevin Tishler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Tishler?

March 26th, 2015

I have had the best experience with my child at his office

October 19th, 2010

office staff great, bur doctor not good!!!

Dr. Tishler was recommended by a close friend; so I decided to make an appointment with him for my daughther's 6 month check up. Everything was going good, office staff was friendly. It took about 25 min. to be brought back to a room, which was not bad, considering that I was a new patient. I was taken back by the assistant, she asked me to undress my daughter because she was going to weigh her. Then Dr. Tishler walks in, my daughther had not even been weighted etc. Then he states that everything looks good, he spent less than 3 minutes checking her. HORRIBLE!!!! Then he tells the assistant to vital my daughter. She weighed her etc, we returned to the room.I waited another 20 min. in the room, I decided to peek out of the room because I needed to know if I should keep my daughter undressed. He was asking his assistant, what shots my daughter needed. That's when I frecked out, he came back into the room and said ok, we will get her shots drawn up. I made up an excusse and told the nurse that I will return for the shots. He is the doctor, he is supposed to know what shots my child needed!!!My daughter's previous doctor had my daughter weighed, measured, etc. and told me what percentile she was in, he explained new foods, etc. In other words he spent time with her. The only reason I changed was because of the wait time, but I'd rather go back. I was not expecting 1 hour to check her, but I was not expecting less than 3 minutes!!!!I don't know if maybe he was having a bad day, but he choose this profession for a reason. "The key is quality care," and unfortunately I will never have any my daughter see him again.

June 15th, 2015