A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Tong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Tong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tong
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Tong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Tong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Tong graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin T Tong MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Kevin T. Tong practice?
- Dr. Kevin Tong has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kevin Tong practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Lakewood, CO.