A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Tool:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Tool is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Tool, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Tool graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tool has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Poudre Valley Hospital
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin John Tool MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Tool practice?
- Dr. Kevin Tool has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Tool practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Collins, CO.
See Fort Collins Obstetricians & Gynecologists.