A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Tool:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Tool is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Tool, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Tool graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tool has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Poudre Valley Hospital
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tool accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Tool practice?
Dr. Kevin Tool practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Collins, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Loveland, CO.
See Fort Collins Obstetricians & Gynecologists.