Dr. Kevin Trapp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Trapp?

Orthopedic hip surgery

Posted on June 23rd, 2015

Dr. Trapp is a fantastic surgeon who comes highly recommended. I feel he is tops in his field, specializing in hip and knee surgery. Two years ago he replaced my right hip which was so painful that I could no longer walk. After surgery at ORMC and 2 weeks of subacute PT at Ellenville Regional Hospital's swing bed unit, I walked out not even having to rely on a cane or walker except as a support when around people who could potentially knock into me.

Posted on January 20th, 2015

good doctor

total knee replacement

Posted on July 12th, 2013

five weeks after my replacement I was walking without a cane and very little pain . I am now at 9weeks and I feel I am back to normal.My husband asks me what the new knee feels like and I have to reply " just like my knee there is no difference in the way it feels. My leg is still a little swollen,but that is going down as the weeks go by. I would do it again if the other one goes bad. Only I would not wait so long to do it.. I am very glad I choose Dr. Trapp he is #1 in my book I hope this helps someone who is trying to decide if or who should do their knee. Dr. Trapp comes very highly recommended..........

FINE

Posted on June 10th, 2012

Posted on June 6th, 2011

I too wish he was a family doctor as well because he IS the most caring, compassionate doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and I work in a hospital. #1 in his field of practice

Posted on November 9th, 2010

Best surgeon and ortho EVER!!! I wish he handled every body part I would never see another dr. He has performed 3 surgeries on me..but only after exhausting every other option beforehand, and HE recommended me getting a second opinion before he did the surgery. He is warm, friendly, caring and always take his time to explain everything.

Posted on October 2nd, 2017