A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Traynor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Traynor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Traynor
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Traynor graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Traynor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Michael Traynor MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Traynor practice?
- Dr. Kevin Traynor has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Traynor practices Cardiology near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Port Saint Lucie Cardiologists.