Dr. Kevin Treakle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Treakle?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Treakle?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 26th, 2017

After 20plus yrs he told me I was a charity case There were a lot more said to me, but he gets by with it because he is a doctor. He was mean to me. He broke his oath. I know you don't believe me, but I have spoken to other doctor's that believe me.I would like to know why!!! I am telling the truth!!!! He is not. No I don't want to ever see him again. But I am not being treated fairly. I know this goes back to him and the office will call me again. Have not seen him in 3yrs but my parents go to this group. Someone needs to talk to him about how he treated me. Instead they threaten to make me stay out of office. I did not report him because I have more respect than that. I do not tell patients anything about what happened. I am there for my parents only...All I ask is to be left alone. He was definitely in the wrong but it will catch up with him one day but until then he has to live with what he said...I have never said he was not a good doctor because he is. But he owes me a very big apology.I am not spreading rumors about him, I don't want to talk about it anymore. All I ask is that they don't upset me , leave me alone. My parents are my only concern right now. They may not be here much longer. And personally I don't care if you believe me or not..I know the truth. I am sure I am not the only one he has treated this way Just let my parents be taken care of and I don't want any trouble. Can't deal with it anymore. They have been patients with Dr Foy for over 20plus years. They deserve to live the rest of lives in peace I PROMISE I WILL NOT SAY ANYTHING TO ANYONE EXCEPT THE DOCTOR.... NO I DO NOT WANT THIS TO BE ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!!!!

May 16th, 2016

Great Doctor

Dr Treakle has been my family doctor for some 20 plus years and he is an excellent and very thorough Doctor. He has always been very courteous and kind and will spend time listening so that he can accurately diagnose any problems. He will readily refer to specialists when necessary. I would thoroughly recommend Dr. Treakle.

April 8th, 2013

Wow a doctor that cares

Unlike other doctors he takes time and listens to you.

September 9th, 2012

Kevin Treakle is one of the best family doctors I've ever had the good sense to know. He is a caring person and excellent physician.

December 17th, 2010

Brilliant, compassionate .. he listens.

September 1st, 2008

one of the best doctor i have every seen. He cares about everyone that he see.

July 23rd, 2017