A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Trice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Trice, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trice graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Trice has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Kernan Trice MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kevin K. Trice practice?
- Dr. Kevin Trice has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Trice practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Pikeville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY.
See Pikeville Internists, Pikeville Critical Care Practitioners, and Pikeville Pulmonologists.