A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Trinh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Trinh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Trinh, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trinh graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Trinh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Dinh Trinh MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin D. Trinh practice?
- Dr. Kevin Trinh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Trinh practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Palma, CA.
See Bakersfield Anesthesiologists and Bakersfield Pain Management Doctors.