A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Trueblood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Trueblood is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Trueblood, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Trueblood graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Trueblood has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin V Trueblood MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kevin V. Trueblood practice?
- Dr. Kevin Trueblood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Trueblood practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: North Haven, CT.
See New Haven Psychiatrists.