Dr. Kevin Tschetter MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 7th, 2017
Personable and professional
Excellent experience for several years

November 2nd, 2016
Dr that has saved my life.
I have trusted this Dr for over 15 years with my health. I cannot describe in brief how he has improved my life. To say I owe him is an understatement. He is kind, patient and knowledgeable in so many areas that if he cannot solve it he knows where to send you. I also get my annual physical and I look forward to it so I can see him and find out how things are going in his life too. I just hope he doesn't move or retire soon.

October 31st, 2016
Dr. Techetter and staff are exceptional in service, care and attention to patients concerns. He goes above and beyond with his patients to ensure that you have a great understanding of tests (if ordered), diagnosis and treatment. If you are trying to decide on choosing a physician, you will not regret choosing Dr. Techetter and the staff of the physician group he works with. They are in my opinion the very best!

October 7th, 2016
Caring Professional
Dr. Tschetter is the consummate professional. His "bedside manner" is calm, caring, and competent. His knowledge and diagnostic abilities are state of the art. He, together with a specialist he brought in, diagnosised and treated a 10 year old condition that other doctors had missed or misdiagnosed. I couldn't be more satisfied with Dr. Tschetter and his staff.

September 29th, 2016
I very much appreciate Dr Tschetter
I feel the office staff or always so helpful. They return my phone calls and i am very pleased with my dr.

September 5th, 2016
The Very Best!!
Dr. Tschetter is the best! He always takes his time answering my questions and gives me straight answers. He never rushes me and always explains everything I need to know before leaving. Also, his staff is very kind, caring and professional. I would recommend Dr. Tschetter to all my family and friends!

September 3rd, 2016
Review
Dr. Tschetter and his staff are wonderful! Phone calls to the office are handled very efficiently. The doctor and his staff are welcoming and friendly. Dr. Tschetter never gives me the impression he is rushed, and takes the time to explain, with clarity, my concerns. I would highly recommend this doctor and his staff.

August 27th, 2016
Excellent Dr.
Dr. Tschetter is an excellent Doctor! He is very personable and easy to talk to. He addresses concerns quickly and I like that he explains things to me in ways that I can understand. Dr. Tschetter and his staff are always friendly, very helpful, full of information and return calls quickly. I would highly recommend him!!

August 15th, 2016
A fabulous physician

August 14th, 2016
We have gone to Doctor Tschetter about 16 yrs maybe a little more. We always feel like he cares and is really interested in your health. He has served us very well over the years. We also like how the office is run.

June 20th, 2016
Compassionate Respectful Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Tschetter for the past 10 years and have found him to be a compassionate caregiver who has always been respectful of my time.

May 28th, 2016
Hard-to-beat experience
Simply: I agree with all the positive specific comments made by others. My wife and I have had him for our primary care physician since the early days of his practice, in the mid 90s.