Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Coronary Heart Disease
Get the facts about coronary heart disease, including who is most at risk for developing the condition.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Thromboembolism Facts about thromboembolism, including causes, symptoms, and risks.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kevin Turley
Kevin Turley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery. Kevin Turley is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus, California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus and Mills Hospital. He speaks English.
Kevin Turley has the following 1 specialty
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Kevin Turley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Michael Small
General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi52
Dr. J Hill
Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi53
Dr. Michael Black
Cardiovascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi27