A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Turner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Turner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Turner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kennewick General Hospital
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Kadlec Med Ctr, Richland, Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Craig Turner MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin C. Turner practice?
- Dr. Kevin Turner has 9 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Turner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Richland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasco, WA and Kennewick, WA.
See Richland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.