A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Twohig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Twohig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Twohig, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Twohig graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Twohig has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Twohig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Twohig practice?
Dr. Kevin Twohig practices Pulmonary Disease near Guilford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and Madison, CT.
See Guilford Pulmonologists.