Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin Grimes
Dr. Kevin Grimes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stanford, CA, with other offices in Stanford, CA and Palo Alto, CA (and 2 other locations). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Grimes is affiliated with Stanford Medical Center and Stanford Hospital and Clinics. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin Grimes has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kevin Grimes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stanford, CA.
Dr. Michaela Liedtke
Hematology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Stanford, CA 0.01 mi23
Dr. Cornelia Weyand
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology
Stanford, CA 0.01 mi38
Dr. Michele Barry
Stanford, CA 0.01 mi36