Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon

Dr. Kelly & Team are AMAZING! show details Dr. Kelly & Team are AMAZING!
by Shari on Jun 7th, 2016

I am so thankful I chose Dr. Kelly as my Neurosurgeon! He is an excellent surgeon and he and his team are highly skilled, very friendly and easy to talk to, and treat you so well that I cannot imagine having gone anywhere else. My surgery was complicated and yet my results have been absolutely AMAZING! He and his staff have been there whenever I have needed anything throughout my entire recovery! And they have always taken the time to explain things in terms I can understand. If I am ever in need of a Neurosurgery Team in the future I would not go anywhere else.

by Ron on Feb 6th, 2016

I did not know Dr Kelly. I needed emergency surgery. From the moment I met him, Dr Kelly and his staff made me feel comfortable and answered all of my questions. I will go see Dr Kelly again and I will recommend Dr Kelly

by Tom B. on Jan 14th, 2016

My experience was over-the-top great. I loved the discussion leading into the surgery, marvel at the success and am recovering at a faster-than-expected pace. I could not be happier. Dr. Kelly was/is marvelous.

L5 MicroDiscectomy show details L5 MicroDiscectomy
by Joseph Frasca on Dec 14th, 2015

If ever needed, I would certainly return to Dr. Kelly. Very confident in his knowledge, and my surgery went exceptional. I was afraid to do surgery, from what I hear "on the street" about success rates, etc...but after just 3 weeks, I feel the correct decision was unquestionably made to have this done.

by Linda Ross on Sep 15th, 2015

Dr Kelly is a doctor I would highly recommend. Very patient orientated helpful a through , bed side manner and concern and explanation of results of findings surgery and recovery time very accurate, pleasant experience, I had seen numerous. Dr. A lot of testing surgeries with more p lems than relief both neck and spin I

Excellent Surgeon show details Excellent Surgeon
by Marya on Jul 14th, 2015

His diagnosis was correct. Had surgery subdural hemotoma and was able to go home in 2 days with several follow ups I was a 100% after several months of recuperation. Would definitely use him again. His bed size manor isn't the best but he did take the time to talk when needed. Could tell he had a lot of surgeries when I was in the hospital. His assistant Dr Shears wasn't a surgeon but he visited and he was extremely good and informative. Mine was delayed only because he had a couple life and death situations to deal with.

no explanations of symptoms or offers of remedy. Poor communication. show details no explanations of symptoms or offers of remedy. Poor communication.
by MikeL on Apr 21st, 2014

Dr. Kelly sent me for a plethora of tests and my last appointment he failed to give any explanations of the results or solutions. EXTREMELY poor communication. I would not recomment him to anyone for anything.

Doctor's Response

Patients are often frustrated when requested medications that are addictive and not indicated are not handed out.

Find another Neurosurgeon... show details Find another Neurosurgeon...
Feb 1st, 2011

Kevin Kelly is such a jerk, he has no compassion for his patients, he delivers bad news without the slightest concern for his patients. My daughter ran out of the hospital room crying and he could have cared less. He may be intelligent but he needs to work on his bedside manner. Also his staff is rude and it is difficult to schedule appointments. The native american nurse does not convey his messages, she is purely unprofessional. Find another neurosurgeon, there are better ones out there, with compassion and heart. He's in it for the money.

Sep 2nd, 2010

This is the rudest, least caring Physician I have ever been to. He performed one surgery on me which had to be repaired by another doctor 3 days later. I never saw him again after the surgery, instead I was seen by PA's both in the Hospital and at follow-up visits at his office. I don't believe he cares about his patients.

Doctor's Response

Doctors often have covering physicians manage their patients when they are off call or out of town.