Dr. Kevin Kelly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Kelly?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 16th, 2017

Great Surgeon

Great Doctor did my spinal fusion surgery 5 years ago and haven't had any issues since.

October 31st, 2016

Dr. Kelly was very thorough explaining my condition per the MRI and what surgical options were available to me. He patiently answered all my questions in an easy to understand manner. I felt he was young enough to know the newest innovative techniques and options yet had enough years of practice to make me comfortable with his surgical experience. I am very pleased with the results of the surgery Dr. Kelly performed. I am pain free and the recovery time was relatively short in my opinion.

September 7th, 2016

Patient

Last week I saw Dr Kelly for a consult. He was the most rude Dr. I've ever seen. He NEVER smiled or changed expression He was only interested in doing all the talking. When I had a question, he couldn't understand what I meant so I would rephrase the question 2 or 3 times. I would say all my questions were met with this response. He had NO bedside manner and treated questions as if I was interrupting him. His mind was totally on what he was saying and didn't want any interruptions.

June 8th, 2016

Dr. Kelly & Team are AMAZING!

I am so thankful I chose Dr. Kelly as my Neurosurgeon! He is an excellent surgeon and he and his team are highly skilled, very friendly and easy to talk to, and treat you so well that I cannot imagine having gone anywhere else. My surgery was complicated and yet my results have been absolutely AMAZING! He and his staff have been there whenever I have needed anything throughout my entire recovery! And they have always taken the time to explain things in terms I can understand. If I am ever in need of a Neurosurgery Team in the future I would not go anywhere else.

February 6th, 2016

I did not know Dr Kelly. I needed emergency surgery. From the moment I met him, Dr Kelly and his staff made me feel comfortable and answered all of my questions. I will go see Dr Kelly again and I will recommend Dr Kelly

January 15th, 2016

My experience was over-the-top great. I loved the discussion leading into the surgery, marvel at the success and am recovering at a faster-than-expected pace. I could not be happier. Dr. Kelly was/is marvelous.

January 3rd, 2016

Chari_Review

December 14th, 2015

L5 MicroDiscectomy

If ever needed, I would certainly return to Dr. Kelly. Very confident in his knowledge, and my surgery went exceptional. I was afraid to do surgery, from what I hear "on the street" about success rates, etc...but after just 3 weeks, I feel the correct decision was unquestionably made to have this done.

September 15th, 2015

Dr Kelly is a doctor I would highly recommend. Very patient orientated helpful a through , bed side manner and concern and explanation of results of findings surgery and recovery time very accurate, pleasant experience, I had seen numerous. Dr. A lot of testing surgeries with more p lems than relief both neck and spin I

July 14th, 2015

Excellent Surgeon

His diagnosis was correct. Had surgery subdural hemotoma and was able to go home in 2 days with several follow ups I was a 100% after several months of recuperation. Would definitely use him again. His bed size manor isn't the best but he did take the time to talk when needed. Could tell he had a lot of surgeries when I was in the hospital. His assistant Dr Shears wasn't a surgeon but he visited and he was extremely good and informative. Mine was delayed only because he had a couple life and death situations to deal with.

April 21st, 2014

no explanations of symptoms or offers of remedy. Poor communication.

Dr. Kelly sent me for a plethora of tests and my last appointment he failed to give any explanations of the results or solutions. EXTREMELY poor communication. I would not recomment him to anyone for anything.

Doctor's Response

Patients are often frustrated when requested medications that are addictive and not indicated are not handed out.

September 2nd, 2010

This is the rudest, least caring Physician I have ever been to. He performed one surgery on me which had to be repaired by another doctor 3 days later. I never saw him again after the surgery, instead I was seen by PA's both in the Hospital and at follow-up visits at his office. I don't believe he cares about his patients.

Doctor's Response

Doctors often have covering physicians manage their patients when they are off call or out of town.