A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Valentine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Valentine, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Valentine graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Valentine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Michael Valentine MD is a male Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Valentine practice?
- Dr. Kevin Valentine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Valentine practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Pediatric Specialists.