A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Valentine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valentine
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Valentine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Valentine, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Valentine graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Valentine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Michael Valentine MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin M. Valentine practice?
- Dr. Kevin Valentine has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Valentine practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.