A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Varner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Varner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Varner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Varner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Varner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Hammer Toe Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Varner graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Varner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Varner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Varner practice?
- Dr. Kevin Varner has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Varner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.