Dr. Kevin Varner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 9th, 2016
Excellent doctor & staff.

August 13th, 2015
Very good orthopaedic surgeon
Dr. Varner was great in all ways that are important. I certainly don't expect a busy surgeon to spend time with me! I had a fractured and miserably messed up ankle which he reconstructed and made like new. He was very thorough and helpful, and I'd go back to him in a minute if I have any other problems with my feet or ankles.

January 31st, 2012
My son is back on the Football field
My son plays college football and Dr. Varner put him back on the field. His injury was one that most player do not return from. We have had several doctor surprised that he was able to return and play to his full Potential. We are so Thankful to Dr. Varner for helping my son do what he Loves Best, play Ball!

July 8th, 2010
Very Pleased
Dr. Varner worked my son into his busy schedule to perform surgery before he went on vacation. Explained exactly what he was going to do so that my son (and me) understood the entire procedure. VERY pleased with Dr. Varner and his entire staff.

May 20th, 2010
Greatful Mom - Dr. Varner is the best of the best!
My teenage daughter had ongoing problems for several years with an ankle fracture that would not heal even after two surgeries. I took her to eight different orthopedic surgeons trying to find someone who could fix her ankle. They all said everything that could be done had already been done and there was nothing further they could do. Seeing a young girl go through Jr. High and High School without being able to be on her feet for even an hour at a time was terrible. Finally, I brought her to a doctor who said he couldn't help, but he thought there was one who might be able to - Dr. Kevin Varner. Dr. Varner is wonderful about explaining things, taking the time to answer questions and concerns, following up with test results, etc. The office staff is great as well. I will forever be grateful to have found him. I just wish other doctors we see were as competent and caring as Dr. Varner.

May 20th, 2010
I spent over a year with pain and unable to wear shoes. dr Varner diagnosed the problem and took appropriate measures to insure that I wouldn't be crippled for the rest of my life

January 6th, 2010
Great Surgeon
After seeing several other MD's regarding my foot pain, not only did Dr. Varner diagnose my problem quickly and completely, but the surgery he performed was successful.