Dr. Kevin Varner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Varner?

January 11th, 2017

Office Staff is Problematical

Dr. Varner is excellent - extremely competent / great bedside manner. His office staff is problematical. It is impossible to schedule surgery or a follow-up appointment. The office staff leaves patients on hold, does not return phone calls and essentially block patients from scheduling surgery which Dr. Varner has agreed to perform. The office manager, Theresa, is responsible for scheduling surgery. I have called 4 or 5 times over the last week with no return call. The office staff indicates that she is in the office and has forwarded my messages to her. No response.

February 9th, 2016

Excellent doctor & staff.

August 13th, 2015

Very good orthopaedic surgeon

Dr. Varner was great in all ways that are important. I certainly don't expect a busy surgeon to spend time with me! I had a fractured and miserably messed up ankle which he reconstructed and made like new. He was very thorough and helpful, and I'd go back to him in a minute if I have any other problems with my feet or ankles.

January 30th, 2015

Caring doctor

January 31st, 2012

My son is back on the Football field

My son plays college football and Dr. Varner put him back on the field. His injury was one that most player do not return from. We have had several doctor surprised that he was able to return and play to his full Potential. We are so Thankful to Dr. Varner for helping my son do what he Loves Best, play Ball!

September 28th, 2010

GreA

July 8th, 2010

Very Pleased

Dr. Varner worked my son into his busy schedule to perform surgery before he went on vacation. Explained exactly what he was going to do so that my son (and me) understood the entire procedure. VERY pleased with Dr. Varner and his entire staff.

May 20th, 2010

Greatful Mom - Dr. Varner is the best of the best!

My teenage daughter had ongoing problems for several years with an ankle fracture that would not heal even after two surgeries. I took her to eight different orthopedic surgeons trying to find someone who could fix her ankle. They all said everything that could be done had already been done and there was nothing further they could do. Seeing a young girl go through Jr. High and High School without being able to be on her feet for even an hour at a time was terrible. Finally, I brought her to a doctor who said he couldn't help, but he thought there was one who might be able to - Dr. Kevin Varner. Dr. Varner is wonderful about explaining things, taking the time to answer questions and concerns, following up with test results, etc. The office staff is great as well. I will forever be grateful to have found him. I just wish other doctors we see were as competent and caring as Dr. Varner.

May 20th, 2010

I spent over a year with pain and unable to wear shoes. dr Varner diagnosed the problem and took appropriate measures to insure that I wouldn't be crippled for the rest of my life

January 6th, 2010

Great Surgeon

After seeing several other MD's regarding my foot pain, not only did Dr. Varner diagnose my problem quickly and completely, but the surgery he performed was successful.

July 5th, 2017