A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Vaska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Vaska is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaska
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Vaska, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaska graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vaska has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Sioux Falls Surgical Center Llp
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin J Vaska FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Vaska practice?
- Dr. Kevin Vaska has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Vaska practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Watertown, SD and Huron, SD.
See Sioux Falls Internists and Sioux Falls Cardiologists.