A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Vaska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Vaska is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaska
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Vaska Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Vaska, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaska graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vaska has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Sioux Falls Surgical Center Llp
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin J Vaska FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Vaska practice?
- Dr. Kevin Vaska has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Vaska practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Internists and Sioux Falls Cardiologists.