Dr. Kevin Chang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Chang?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Chang?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 18th, 2015

Wonderful doctor. He puts the kids at ease and is kind, patient, caring, and knowledgeable.

April 3rd, 2015

Horrible Office and Horrible Office Managemet

Horrible office. Terrible staff, especially the Managment. Rude, inconsiderate and inconsistent. Scheduling and accounting errors were always the patient's fault. Office staff never returned calls.

December 27th, 2013

RN/CPNP

He is professional, prompt and talks not only to me but to my 3 children about their health. He also discusses what is going on with them during their appointment, so they know what to expect. He has been very compassionate, skilled and knowledgeable with their medical care. I've been happy with their care. (He does not double book patients and if the time is running long his staff or Dr. Chang will let you know. Average office time from check-in to check-out does not exceed over an hour and a half.)

June 26th, 2013

A Compassionate Pediatrician!

I chose Dr. Chang based on an acquaintance's suggestion. Me and my newborn son met him together for the first time at the hospital. It feels great to know that Dr. Chang has watched my son thrive for the past 18 months and guided my family with all the "to do's" and the "do's and dont's." I'm an avid reader and I do a fair amount of research on infant and toddler milestones and issues. Well, Dr. Chang's knowledge is very currrent with today's studies. Many times I had already read what Dr. Chang had discussed, or I would happen to read about what he had said at his office. Another nice touch is that he incorporates his successes, failures, and experiences as a parent; this helped me so much as a first-time mom! He would go over step-by-step what would or could happen when I returned to my home. He is gentle towards my son and very thorough with his check-ups.

February 24th, 2012

Not Military Family Friendly

We were with these medical providers for over a year. We should have changed providers straight away. Just don't subject your children to them. They are rude, arrogant (with no reason to be) and do not care about children in any way. All in all, a horrendous experience.

January 4th, 2010

Our Hollywood Dream Dr.

I wanted to find a ped. for my boys who interacted with them like that Dr. on the TV show Private Practice. He is it. We are so pleased with him. My son (3 year old) was having a difficult time with his stool & having some minor bleeding. Dr Chang had to look down there. Dr Chang explained to my 3 year old that this was something only a doctor or his parents were allowed to look at & only if he were having problems. No one is allowed to look there, except when Mom or Dad needs to make sure he is OK, and Doctors are never allowed to look there if Mom or Dad aren't in the room too. He looked directly at my son & talked to him as if he were his own. He feels what they feel & connects with them on their level. Very respectful and full of kindness. I am so happy that my boys will not only have a doctor that will take good care of their physical health, but their mantal health as well. We will keep him as long as they keep accepting our insurance. What a great guy! I would imagine he is great with the older kids as well.

October 16th, 2009

Um, don't pick him as your kids doc. Just don't.

April 5th, 2017