A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Finkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Finkel is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Finkel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Acute Renal Failure Acute Kidney Failure and Kidney Dialysis Renal Dialysis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Finkel graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Finkel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Finkel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance