A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Finkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Finkel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Finkel, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Finkel graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Finkel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin William Finkel MD is a male Nephrologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin W. Finkel practice?
- Dr. Kevin Finkel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Finkel practices Nephrology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Missouri City, TX.
See Houston Nephrologists.