Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin Germino
Dr. Kevin Germino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spokane, WA, with other offices in Saint Louis, MO and Saint Louis, MO. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Germino is affiliated with Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center, Swedish Medical Center - Ballard and Swedish Edmonds Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin Germino has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Kevin Germino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.
Dr. Vicki Volz
Spokane, WA 0 mi38
Dr. Jennifer Plymale
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Spokane, WA 0 mi13
Dr. Angela Trobaugh-Lotrario
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics, Medical Oncology
Spokane, WA 0 mi12