A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Klein is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Klein, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Postoperative Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Klein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Ut Southwestern Univ Hosp
- Parkland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Wayne Klein MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin W. Klein practice?
- Dr. Kevin Klein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Klein practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.