Dr. Kevin Lewis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Lewis?

Health Care & Service

Posted on October 1st, 2017

I went to see Dr. Lewis for the first time about a month ago. The services I received was excellent from making my appointment to seeing Dr. Lewis. His staff was amazing from check in and checking out everyone was very pleasant. Being a retired healthcare provider myself I must say I have finally found the doctor and staff I've been needing. I definitely give Dr. Lewis and his staff and his office manager Ms. Bell a 5 star. I will definitely be back for all of my healthcare needs! A big thank you to Dr. Lewis, and his wonderful staff! PS: What an amazing Christian Physician! Thank you all!

Communication

Posted on May 24th, 2017

Poor communication in this office. Lab work not full as Dr. Lewis said he would. Not reviewing patient data

Appointments

Posted on May 24th, 2017

So busy and not easy to get in and doing urgent care is high cost

Patient

Posted on October 27th, 2016

Posted on December 16th, 2015

Was an awful experience and the bill was ridiculous, especially when nothing was done.

Posted on May 28th, 2015

Great practice all around.

A fine and caring doctor

Posted on January 2nd, 2014

Dr. Lewis is attentive and empathetic. He is a good listener, and he asks relevant questions. HE IS NOT PREACHY. He calmly advises his ideas and suggestions. He spends the time and always acts in an encouraging manner. He is a sincere man who honors his profession. I have never seen him annoyed or frustrated. Easy to speak with, i.e. can discuss issues in an easy to understand manner. I have never socialized with Dr. Lewis, but he is someone I am proud to call a friend. I am better for having made his aquaintence

Yep he's a Keeper!

Posted on November 27th, 2013

I too have seen many doctors due to various issues and illness in family. What I like about Dr. Lewis is that he doesn't just prescribe meds. to treat a symptom but actually makes an effort to discover the cause. I also like that he will actually step out on a limb and suggest a diet plan, Most Doctors don't want to commit to that and know very little about nutrition. I'm also glad that he has an Urgent Care, Allergy testing and Dietary office within his clinic. I'd like to see his office become an all in one complex, with lab facility right there, eye doctors, etc.. In addition, I find his staff to be very pleasant, even though they are extremely busy. Just a sign that our area is in much need of doctors, I just hope they don't become too overloaded with clientele like previous doctors. Yes, Dr. Lewis is a keeper, we need more like him out here and very fortunate to have him develop his clinic here, because, I assure you he would be scarped up by the big cities in a heart beat. If folks have a complaint about difficulty with insurance, well, there are not many medical clinics that don't have issues with insurance right now. It's a bloody nightmare for most doctors and their staff. We're all in the same boat with that topic. So just be happy you have a Doctor who cares, who actually wants to help you find the root of the problem and you don't become a number in a Que somewhere. Good on ya, Dr. Lewis and thank you.

Excellent

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

I am a Clinical Supervisor for an insurance company, and my team has constant daily contact with providers (either quality or "non" quality).This being said, I am very particular when choosing a provider for myself, for my family, and for friends who want recommendations. As a patient of Dr. Lewis', I would recommend him 110%. He took that time to know my medical complication, and also followed-up with me personally. He is very intuitive and empathic, along with keeping up with the most recent research in the field(s) of medicine.

FAKE

Posted on March 28th, 2013

This is the WORST doctors office EVER. Dr.Lewis only cares about himself he doesn't care about his patients. You have to wait in the room for an hour before he comes in to see you. His staff is great. He never returns your calls and never has time for you. He's always leaving early he became a doctor for a reason so he needs to act like a doctor. It's like the staff has to handle everything due to the lack of management there. I wouldn't recommended him to any of my family or friends. Never going back to this doctor again. He is so FAKE!!!

Great family doctor

Posted on September 10th, 2012

Caring and professional

Posted on August 8th, 2012

Dr Kevin suspect somehing was wrong with my pain and inmediately sent me for a Ultrasound and conected me witha great surgeon, showing care, listening and with a nice and tender touch let me know i have The "C' (cancer). Love him