A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Miller, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- Midwest Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Wayne Miller MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin W. Miller practice?
- Dr. Kevin Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Miller practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Cardiologists.