A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Miller, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- Midwest Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 5 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin W. Miller practice?
Dr. Kevin Miller practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Kingfisher, OK and Davis, OK.
See Oklahoma City Cardiologists.