A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Miller, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- Midwest Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Wayne Miller MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin W. Miller practice?
- Dr. Kevin Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Miller practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Cardiologists.