A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Murphy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Murphy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Murphy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
- Christus Schumpert Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin William Murphy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin W. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Kevin Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Murphy practices Family Medicine near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Primary Care Doctors.