A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Pugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Pugh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pugh
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pugh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Pugh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pugh graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pugh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pikeville Medical Center
- Pikeville, KY
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Willis Pugh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin W. Pugh practice?
- Dr. Kevin Pugh has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Pugh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pikeville, KY.
See Pikeville Orthopedic Surgeons.