A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Pugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Pugh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pugh
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pugh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Pugh, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pugh graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pugh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pikeville Medical Center
- Pikeville, KY
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Willis Pugh MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin W. Pugh practice?
- Dr. Kevin Pugh has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Pugh practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pikeville, KY.
See Pikeville Orthopedic Surgeons.