A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Thomas, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Thomas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thomas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 28 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 11 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans