A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Thomas, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Williams Thomas MD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin W. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Kevin Thomas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Thomas practices Neurology near Camillus, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY.
See Camillus Neurologists.