A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Wade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Wade is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wade graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Wade has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Muskogee Regional Medical Center
- Tahlequah City Hospital
- Muskogee Reg Medctr, Muskogee, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Francis Wade MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kevin F. Wade practice?
- Dr. Kevin Wade has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Wade practices Pediatrics near Muskogee, OK.
See Muskogee Pediatricians.