A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Waldron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Waldron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Essential Tremor
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Waldron graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Waldron has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Gerard Waldron MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin G. Waldron practice?
- Dr. Kevin Waldron has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Waldron practices Neurological Surgery near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Oak Lawn Neurological Surgeons.