A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Walker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Walker, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Walker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Regions Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Richard Walker MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Walker practice?
- Dr. Kevin Walker has 9 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Walker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hopkins, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Burnsville, MN.
See Hopkins Surgeons.