A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Wallace, Medical Toxicology is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Drug Toxicity
- Environmental toxicology
- Forensic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Lloyd Wallace MD is a male doctor, has 27 years of experience and practices in Legal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin L. Wallace practice?
- Dr. Kevin Wallace has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kevin Wallace practices Legal Medicine near Yarmouth, ME.