Learn more about Dr. Kevin Wand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Wand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wand
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Wand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Wand, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Holistic Health
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Wand graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin T Wand DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin T. Wand practice?
- Dr. Kevin Wand has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Wand practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Family Physicians.