A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Wang, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Chun-Kai Wang MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin C. Wang practice?
- Dr. Kevin Wang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Wang practices Dermatology near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Dermatologists.