A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Waninger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Waninger is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Waninger, MD, MS is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Waninger graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Waninger has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Waninger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin Waninger practice?
Dr. Kevin Waninger practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Emergency Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Coaldale, PA.
See Bethlehem Family Physicians, Bethlehem Sports Medicine Doctors, and Bethlehem Emergency Physicians.