A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Waninger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Waninger is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waninger
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Waninger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Waninger, MD, MS is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Waninger graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Waninger has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Waninger MD and MS is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Waninger practice?
- Dr. Kevin Waninger has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Waninger practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Emergency Physicians, Bethlehem Family Physicians, and Bethlehem Sports Medicine Doctors.