A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Waninger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Waninger is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Waninger, MD, MS is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Waninger graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Waninger has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Waninger MD and MS is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Waninger practice?
- Dr. Kevin Waninger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Waninger practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Coaldale, PA.
See Bethlehem Emergency Physicians, Bethlehem Primary Care Doctors, and Bethlehem Family Physicians.