A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Wasco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Wasco is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wasco
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wasco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Wasco, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasco graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Wasco has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Edward Wasco FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kevin E. Wasco practice?
- Dr. Kevin Wasco has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Wasco practices Surgery near Neenah, WI.
See Neenah Surgeons.