A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Wasco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Wasco is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Wasco, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Ovarian Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasco graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Wasco has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wasco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin Wasco practice?
Dr. Kevin Wasco practices Surgery near Neenah, WI.
See Neenah Surgeons.