A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Weary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Weary is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Weary, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Advanced Laparoscopy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Weary graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Weary has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin P Weary MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin P. Weary practice?
- Dr. Kevin Weary has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Weary practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.