Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Dr. Weary is my one true choice!!! show details Dr. Weary is my one true choice!!!
by Paula Green - Full Hysterectomy survivor 5/15/2014 on Mar 2nd, 2015

I have never felt so respected and comfortable with a doctor, especially for a GYN. I had to have a full hysterectomy and he seriously made me feel safe and secure. Into good hands My God placed me. I highly recommend Dr. Weary for all of your female needs. He answered all my questions (and I brought a lot) thoroughly, patiently and put my mind at ease. Surely a #1 doctor with a gentle nature and amazing bed side manner. God Bless Dr. Weary and staff.

Great OB show details Great OB
by AK on Jun 17th, 2013

He took such amazing care of me when I was pregnant with my twins. Very respectful of my birth wishes.

How would you feel? show details How would you feel?
Sep 21st, 2012

Dr. Weary, I have so much to say about this doctor but let me keep it short and straight to the point. This doctor is terrible, I would never recommend him to anyone, I will be sure to let anyone and everyone the experience i've had with him. Let me start with our first couple app. we never saw him at all, in fact one of the app. one of his staff called and said Dr. Weary, was not going to be able to make one of the app. so they set us up with a NP, the funny thing is he walked right past us with another patient, so he lied. That was the first strike, second Dr. Weary took a strep test 7 months into the pregnancy, said "i'll call you if it comes back positive". Never did, soon after we forgot about it cause he didnt call. On the 8th month, we went in for a follow up check up, and once again we didnt see Weary we seen a NP, we asked about the strep test, she came back and said "your positive" you can image a first time monther hearing that and not knowing what it was, second strike. So 39 and a half weeks later my wife had really bad peps rash, he looked at it and said "does it hurt"? "you'll be fine you have only a couple weeks left". Later on that night we went to the ER for the rash because it was bleeding, and getting worse, the doctor in the ER, told us it was unacceptable, that Weary didnt give us any medication, or cream for it, so that doctor ended up getting us all taken care of. (THIRD STRIKE) we ended up coming in a couple of days later for the rash, and my wife had to be induced because it was that bad. Dr. Weary never told us it was a rash, said "suck it up, you want the baby out right"? Last thing baby comes, and we have the paperwork for afflack that can only be signed by a doctor, for the birth of the baby, this is the most stressed out I have been in my entire life, as well as my wife, the paperwork still hasnt been signed, they said "it could take 7-10 busi. days, had I know that I would of had him sign if the delivery room. Ive been having to do so much running around. I will NEVER ever go to this hospital again, St. Francis on Powers and woodmen ever again because of this doctor. Its really sad, pathetic, and frustrating that I have to pay $4oo out of pocket every month for this crappy doctor, ive been paying for 9 months and have another 5 to go. So let me ask you this? how would you feel in our shoes?

Caring obgyn show details Caring obgyn
Feb 26th, 2012

I have known dr weary for the last 15 years. He always takes time to listen to you. He never rush the visit with you.

Excellent OB-GYN - highly reccommend show details Excellent OB-GYN - highly reccommend
by Tess on Apr 2nd, 2009

Dr. Weary cared for me through both of my pregnancies. I switched to him on the recommendation of a friend after seeing a different doctor. He took the time to listen to me and answer all of my questions. He really made me feel comfortable. Some other PROs about his office: 1) You can get an ultrasound in the office (this is great, especially if you have any special concerns or complications).2) The office is attached to the hospital.3)There is a fairly small pool of doctors in the practice that would attend to you, greatly increasing the odds that you know the person that delivers your baby.You do need to make your appointments to see him in advance because he does book up. I always felt it was worth it to schedule ahead.Most recently Dr. Weary performed a laproscopic hysterectomy on me. I had a VERY short recovery time (2 weeks), and didn't really have any pain.I am so grateful to have a doctor that was able to perform this "new" procedure. So many women suffer with truly terrible problems because the option is a painful surgery with a 6 week recovery time. I have seen other OB-GYNs in the past, and Dr. Weary by far has the best bedside manner; I also feel extremely confident in his knowledge and skills. In fact, if Dr. Weary ever moves, I don't know what I'll do. He has cared for several of my friends, and I am always glad to recommend him.

by guest on Feb 5th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Dr Weary is great. He is very supportive and understanding.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
If you don't want an episiotomy don't see Dr Weary show details If you don't want an episiotomy don't see Dr Weary
by Anonymous on Jul 10th, 2008

That pretty much says it all - he is episiotomy happy and 3 out of 4 of my girlfriends delivered by him within a 2 month span had episiotomies...coincidence??? probably not.

Jun 21st, 2006 on yahoo.com

INCREDIBLE: Dr. Weary is not only an incredible and competant Dr., he is also very kind and supportive.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com