Dr. Kevin Weary MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Colorado Springs, CO

• Good
  • Bad

May 5th, 2016
Dr weary is a great doctor. I would definitely recommend him to other women. I have been going to him for 11 years now and couldn't be happier. I saw him with my last 4 pregnancies and now again with this current one. You can always call the nurses line and they will communicate with dr weary at anytime with questions and concerns. Dr weary makes personal evening phone calls with test results. He has amazing bedside manners. He is very knowledgeable and trustworthy and makes you feel extremely comfortable. I have recommended dr weary to all of my family and friends!

March 1st, 2016
Hes been my OBGYN for almost 20 years and has been nothing short of fabolous!!! I've sent every friend and family member to him and all have loved him as well.

March 2nd, 2015
Dr. Weary is my one true choice!!!
I have never felt so respected and comfortable with a doctor, especially for a GYN. I had to have a full hysterectomy and he seriously made me feel safe and secure. Into good hands My God placed me. I highly recommend Dr. Weary for all of your female needs. He answered all my questions (and I brought a lot) thoroughly, patiently and put my mind at ease. Surely a #1 doctor with a gentle nature and amazing bed side manner. God Bless Dr. Weary and staff.

June 17th, 2013
Great OB
He took such amazing care of me when I was pregnant with my twins. Very respectful of my birth wishes.

February 26th, 2012
Caring obgyn
I have known dr weary for the last 15 years. He always takes time to listen to you. He never rush the visit with you.

April 2nd, 2009
Excellent OB-GYN - highly reccommend
Dr. Weary cared for me through both of my pregnancies. I switched to him on the recommendation of a friend after seeing a different doctor. He took the time to listen to me and answer all of my questions. He really made me feel comfortable. Some other PROs about his office: 1) You can get an ultrasound in the office (this is great, especially if you have any special concerns or complications).2) The office is attached to the hospital.3)There is a fairly small pool of doctors in the practice that would attend to you, greatly increasing the odds that you know the person that delivers your baby.You do need to make your appointments to see him in advance because he does book up. I always felt it was worth it to schedule ahead.Most recently Dr. Weary performed a laproscopic hysterectomy on me. I had a VERY short recovery time (2 weeks), and didn't really have any pain.I am so grateful to have a doctor that was able to perform this "new" procedure. So many women suffer with truly terrible problems because the option is a painful surgery with a 6 week recovery time. I have seen other OB-GYNs in the past, and Dr. Weary by far has the best bedside manner; I also feel extremely confident in his knowledge and skills. In fact, if Dr. Weary ever moves, I don't know what I'll do. He has cared for several of my friends, and I am always glad to recommend him.

July 10th, 2008
If you don't want an episiotomy don't see Dr Weary
That pretty much says it all - he is episiotomy happy and 3 out of 4 of my girlfriends delivered by him within a 2 month span had episiotomies...coincidence??? probably not.

June 13th, 2017