A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Weaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Weaver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Weaver graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Weaver has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin R Weaver DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Weaver practice?
- Dr. Kevin Weaver has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Weaver practices Emergency Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Emergency Physicians.