A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Weiner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Weiner, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weiner has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Newton Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weiner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin H. Weiner practice?
Dr. Kevin Weiner practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Hackettstown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and New York, NY.
See Hackettstown Physiatrists.