Dr. Kevin Wessinger MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

February 25th, 2017
2/24/2017 Daughter Sick Appointment
I normally don't take the time to write reviews until now. I have realize how much I rely on trending reviews to determine if I will purchase or use a particular service so I felt it was necessary to take time to write about our experience today with Dr. Wessinger. I made an appointment with Dr. Wessinger only because my daughter's primary physician in a different office didn't have any sick appointments available on 2/24/17. The doctor came in and wasn't very informative are personable, no signs of patient to physician care. He checked my daughter's breathing, ear, throat and that was it. He didn't give any real insight to her condition other than it may be the beginning of the flu. The nurse swabbed her prior to him entering the room, but overall this dr wasn't real personable and informative. He said he was treating my daughter for the flu and would provide her with Tamiflu since most likely her condition would continue. Well I left the office downtown and drove across to my NE pharmacy to pickup her medicine only to learn that he didn't send the prescription. I called back and spoke to a nurse that said he was gone for the day and would have to get another physician to send it over but she couldn't tell me when that would happen. I was told she would call me back and of course that never occurred, so I called back a few hours later and was told that it was sent in at 4:15. What an inconvenience to my family that I had to make two trips to the pharmacy. I will not be returning to this office again. Everyone seem nice during our visit except the doctor who must've been in a hurry to get off. Terrible service and follow up.