A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Wethington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Wethington is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Wethington, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anesthesia Recovery Period
Education & Awards
Dr. Wethington graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Wethington has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Lee Wethington MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin L. Wethington practice?
- Dr. Kevin Wethington has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Wethington practices Anesthesiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Anesthesiologists.