A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Whaley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Whaley, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Whaley, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Whaley graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Whaley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin L Whaley MD is a male Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin L. Whaley practice?
- Dr. Kevin Whaley has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Whaley practices Dermatology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Dermatologists.