A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Wheelan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Wheelan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wheelan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Wheelan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheelan graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wheelan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin R Wheelan MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Wheelan practice?
- Dr. Kevin Wheelan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Wheelan practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Corsicana, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.