A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Wheelan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Wheelan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wheelan
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wheelan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Wheelan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheelan graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wheelan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin R Wheelan MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Wheelan practice?
- Dr. Kevin Wheelan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Wheelan practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.