Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin Whitelaw
Dr. Kevin Whitelaw, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kentfield, CA, with another office in Oakland, CA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Whitelaw is affiliated with Children's Hospital Oakland Main Hospital, Stanford Hospital and Clinics and Childrens Hospital And Resrch Ctr At Oakland. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin Whitelaw has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Kevin Whitelaw is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kentfield, CA.
Dr. John Peirsol
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Kentfield, CA 0.18 mi46
Dr. Ruth Noel
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry, Pediatrics
Kentfield, CA 0.28 mi38
Dr. Deborah Colina
Larkspur, CA 0.89 mi10