A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Whitelaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Whitelaw, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitelaw graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Whitelaw has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Children's Hospital Rsrch Center Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Whitelaw accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan