A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Whitelaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Whitelaw, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitelaw graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Whitelaw has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Children's Hospital Rsrch Center Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Daniel Whitelaw MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin D. Whitelaw practice?
- Dr. Kevin Whitelaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Whitelaw practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians.