Dr. Kevin Whitney Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Whitney?

Posted on April 11th, 2017

My husband became quite ill while visiting PDC WI. We were from out of town, thus went to the Crossing Rivers ER for care. Dr. Whitney and his nurse Whitney were awesome. My pain was well controlled and they made all the arrangements for surgery in my home town later that day. Excellent bedside manner. They were a team that really cares.

Would not want anyone else!

Posted on May 21st, 2011

Dr. Whitney has been my doctor for a few years now. The man is like a walking encyclopedia! He is very knowledgeble and very good at explaining what your options are. He is also very personable. Would not want anyone else to be my dr.!!

awesome dr.

Posted on August 24th, 2010

Takes the time to explain things. Very good with kids. Cleared up all my concerns about vaccination. So glad he is our Dr.!!!!

Posted on October 18th, 2017